ICICI Bank offers a new super-premium credit card ‘Emeralde’ with amazing features like unlimited lounge access, airport spa access, lowest international markup, refund of cancellation charges etc.
ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Benefits
- Travel with just one card internationally – Nominal Mark-up fee of 1.5% on international transactions
- Get a refund of up to ₹12000 for a maximum of two transactions every year on any flight / hotel / movie booking cancellation.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to international airport lounges, under the Dreamfolks DragonPass Lounge Access Programme (primary cardholder only)
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to select lounges at airports in India (Amex list and Mastercard List)
- Complimentary Airport and In-flight WIFI Access (For Amex cards)
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary domestic airport spa access, through complimentary Dreamfolks DragonPass membership
- 50% off on Annual Membership fee of Gold Gym at all company owned outlets across the country
- Up to 30% off on Annual Membership fee of Talwalkars Gym and Health Clubs across India
- Enjoy Buy One Get One offer across all regular beauty services at VLCC.
- Get a complimentary Hair and Scalp check-up at Richfeel worth Rs 1000
- Get ₹1000 off on a bill amount of ₹1,000 or more at Kaya Skin Clinics across India
- Buy one ticket and get up to ₹750 off on the second ticket, up to four times every month through BookMyShow. The offer is valid on all movie and non-movie tickets booked through BookMyShow
- Golf: Enjoy up to 4 complimentary rounds of golf every month at the golf course of your choice based on eligible spends (for every ₹50,000 retail spends in the previous calendar month) on your card.
- Rs 7500 Voucher for Trident Hotels – Enjoy a meal with your loved ones on your birthday with a dining voucher worth ₹7,500 from Trident Hotels, valid for redemption on the full menu at any Trident Hotel near you (For Amex Card only)
- Get a complimentary Gift Voucher worth ₹5,000 from Da Milano on spending ₹2,00,000 on your card in the first two months of Joining (For Amex cards)
- Get 15% off on all services at O2 Spa
- No over limit fee, cash withdrawal fee and late payment charges
- Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500+ restaurants across India through Culinary Treats Programme
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at any fuel outlet.
- Amex Privileges: American Express Connect provides a wide range of special offers across categories like Travel, Lodging, Dining (upto 20% off), Retail and Online Shopping.
American Express Live the World Privileges – Travel the world, savour amazing experiences and enjoy up to 50% off dining, accommodation and more. Click here to explore.
MasterCard Privileges: Mastercard Moments is an exclusive programme specially created for Mastercard cardholders and offer wide range of special offers.
ICICI Bank Emeralde Mastercard Credit Card
- All spends (except fuel) – 4 PAYBACK Points per Rs 100 spend
- Utilities and insurance categories – 1 PAYBACK Points per Rs 100 spend
- Each PAYBACK Points is equivalent to Rs. 0.25
- So effectively: you get 1% cashback
ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card – Fees
Monthly membership Fee of ₹1000
- Pay a monthly membership fee of ₹ 1,000 + GST from the date of joining – waived off if spends on card is more than ₹ 1,00,000 in the previous month
Joining Fee and Annual Fee of ₹12,000
- Pay a Joining Fee of ₹ 12,000 + GST – reversed if spends on card is more than ₹ 15,00,000 in the card anniversary year
- Pay an Annual Fee of ₹ 12,000 + GST from second year onwards- waived off if spends on card is more than ₹ 15,00,000 in the card anniversary year
How to Apply – You can apply online See details
- Minimum Income: Rs 3 lakh net monthly salary , Annual IT return of Rs 30 lakhs
- Proof of ID and Address
- Last 2 salary slips
This is a super premium card offered by ICICI and is only beneficial if you are frequent international traveller. It has some industry leading features like unlimited lounge access, airport spa access, lowest international markup (1.5%), refund of cancellation charges, no cash withdrawal fee. Good card if you qualify (Rs 30 lakh IT return income) and happy to pay Rs 12K annual charges.