HDFC Regalia First is a premium credit card by HDFC Bank that provides many benefits around travel and dining.
- You can get the card effectively for free (based on annual spend or get equivalent points).
- Also, the reward points redemption value for this HDFC credit card is good as you can get upto XX % off on certain spending.
HDFC Regalia Credit card Benefits
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access within India
- 8 complimentary access per calendar year within India (both at domestic and international terminals) using the HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
- Swipe your Regalia credit card at the lounge to avail the complimentary lounge access
- To check eligible Lounges for Visa Customers please visit here & for MasterCard customers please visit here
- Visits exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge
Priority Pass (International Lounges)
- You can apply for Priority Pass for self and add on members once you complete minimum 4 retail transactions on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Click here to apply.
- Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 3 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.
- If you exceed the 6 Complimentary visits, you will be charged at US $27 + GST per visit
To know about your lounge access history
- Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
Dining Benefit: Enjoy amazing dining benefits with Good Food Trail program (T&C)
Get additional 2.5% off on all your bill payments via Dineout Pay (10k + restaurants). + 10-15% Dineout Pay discount. See Full details of HDFC Good Food Trail program
Fuel fees Waiver: Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions. The waiver on convenience fee is applicable only for fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000. (Maximum waiver of INR 500 per statement cycle) Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank.
Earn 4 Reward Points* for every Rs. 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card including Insurance, Utilities, Education and RentPay. Exceptions: Reward points will not be accrued for fuel transactions
- Earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Earn additional 2500 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Get 5% cashback on all purchases through HDFC Smartbuy portal . At this portal,you can book flights, hotels, shop on Amazon, Flipkart, buy other shopping vouchers. Under this offer, the max reward points you can earn on Regalia card is Rs 2000 per calendar month (approx on Rs 40000 spending) that limits the extra benefits on this card.
You can redeem reward points at
- Travel bookings on HDFC Regalia First Website ( 1 reward point = Rs 0.30)
- Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue ( Electronics, evouchers for shopping, restaurants etc) ( 1 reward point = approx Rs 0.25)
- Airmiles conversion through netbanking at a value of 1RP = 0.3 airmile
- Products and Vouchers via Netbanking or SmartBuy at a value of 1 RP = upto Rs 0.25
- Cashback at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.15
For Flight and hotel bookings Regalia First Credit card members can redeem up to maximum of 70% of booking value through Reward Points. Rest will have to be paid via Credit Card.
HDFC Regalia First points value – Based on the reward points and redemption value (HDFCBank Regalia site) – you will get a cashback of 0.8% on normal spending. Cashback will be equivalent to 5.8% for spending on HDFC SmartBuy Portal
Insurance included in the credit card
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs
- Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 10 lakhs in case of emergency
- Credit Liability cover of upto Rs 5,00,000
HDFC Regalia First Card Eligibility :
- This card is currently not open for new customers.
First year fee is Rs 1000 and Annual renewal membership fee is Rs 1000+GST.
Welcome Benefit of 1000 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 1000 Reward Points
The customer however can enjoy waiver of the renewal fee if the spends are minimum Rs 1,00,000 within the 12 months (i.e. approx Rs 8333 per month).
This card will be useful for the people are travelling frequently (or book flights / hotels for family) as the best value on reward points redemption is on flight and hotel booking. Major benefits are related to lounge access for primary and add-on card holders.
Also, note that you get the 1000 reward points every year (if renewal fees is paid), which can be redeemed for Rs 300, so effectively the card fee is Rs 700 for you.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.