Following a slow start on first two days, the IPO for ICICI Pru life is over-subscribed 10.44 times on the last day of subscription (21st Sep 2016).
The IPO has received bids for 138.58 crore equity shares against issue size of 13.23 crore shares (excluding anchor investors’ portion).
- Qualified institutional buyers oversubscribed 11.83 times
- Non-institutional investors’ category 28.55 times
- Retail investors oversubscribed 1.4 times and
- Shareholders’ quota 12.2 times.
I already posted the details of ICICI Pru LIFE IPO and its review in my earlier post. See this link.
On Day 1 – 19th Sep – IPO subscribed 15% n Day 1 (Retail – 25%, NII – 4.48%, QIB – 6%, Shareholder quota – 20%)
Grey Market Premium (GMP) – In the grey market, ICICI Prudential shares are quoting at a premium of Rs.20-22 per share, but off the highs of Rs.25-26 that was seen over the weekend.
More from my site
- Varun Beverages IPO Allotment status, Listing Date & Price – Details & Review
- Dilip Buildcon Limited IPO – Details, Review, opening date, price, listing date, subscription
- S P Apparels IPO – Review, Details, opening date, price, listing date, subscription
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO (AETL IPO)– Review, Oversubscribe, Grey Market premium, Allotment Status & Date, Listing Date & Price
- L&T Technology IPO Review – L&T Tech Services Allotment Status, Listing Date, Price
- BSE IPO Details & Review – Price Band, Issue Price, Opening date
- Moody’s offer to buy majority stake in ICRA
- L&T Infotech IPO – Oversubscribe Details, Grey Market premium, Allotment Status & Date, Listing Date & Price, Unblocking of funds, Credit of shares, Review
- Quess Corp IPO – Allotment Status and Date, Listing Date, Price, Unblocking of funds, Credit of shares
- Endurance Technologies IPO – Review, Details, Subscription
- Sheela Foam IPO Review – Sleepwell Mattress IPO Details, Opening Date
- NRI cannot seek registration as foreign portfolio investor: Sebi
If you have any queries related to this article or any other personal finance query ( Investment, Taxation etc), please comment below