RBL Bank Platinum Classic Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. The card perfectly complements your spending habits and lifestyle, letting you enjoy high-savings on all your spends like grocery, electronics, fashion, automobile, fuel etc. coupled with best-in-class rewards, offers on movie tickets, dining, and privileges like complimentary lounge program.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- Get 2,000 Reward points on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs.2000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- 1000 reward points if you spend Rs 10000 in a month
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.25% on normal spending
- Additional 2.5% cashback on hitting the monthly spend.
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 499
This card if good in case you intend to get emergency advance. If you are planning to spend Rs 1.20 lakh in a year on the credit card as you get approx 2.5% cashback. This is better than Platinum Edge SuperCard & Platinum Prime SuperCard. However, it doesnot offer any discount on movie tickets.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.