RBL Bank World Prime Supercard is a credit card that provides benefits on Movies and Online spends, complimentary access to major domestic airport lounge and avail 24*7 concierge service. In addition plan your spends and earn unparalleled rewards.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- Get 12,000 Reward points (Approx Rs 3000 worth) on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs.2000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 1+1 free movie ticket (Up to Rs. 200) on BookMyShow, once a month on any day of the week.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.150 per month
- Get 6 free* visit in a year (max 2 per quarter), at domestic lounges at all major airports in India
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- Earn 4 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your online spend
- Additional 10000 reward points if you spend Rs 1.5 lakh in an year
- Additional 10000 reward points if you spend Rs 3.5 lakh in an year
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.50% on normal spending and 1% on online spend
- Additional 1.14% cashback on hitting the annual spend.
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 2999
This card if good in case you intend to get emergency advance, better reward points, lounge access. You are getting the reward points equivalent to first year fees.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for