HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is one of the basic credit card provided by HDFC Bank.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
Reward Points Collection
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent.
- 50% more Reward Points on dining spends.
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem Reward Points as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card (100 Reward Points = Rs. 10)
- Reward Points against air miles of Jet Airways (Jet Privilege Miles) and Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles).
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.10
- Approx. cashback of 0.13% on normal spending and
- Approx. cashback of 0.26% on dining and grocery,
- Approx. cashback of of 1.3% on SmartBuy spending
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 500
First year fee waived off if you spend Rs 10000 in first 90 days
Spend Rs 50,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee
Looks like a basic credit card with basic features. Same as HDFC Platinum Edge credit card Nothing exciting 🙁
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.