HDFC Bank Bharat Cashback Credit Card is desgined for Emerging India with cashback on IRCTC / Bill Payment / Fuel / Payzapp/ Smart Buy
- Enjoy 5% CashBack on rail bookings through IRCTC website or mobile app.
- Enjoy 5% CashBack on Fuel Spends.
- Enjoy 5% CashBack on all Bill pay and recharges done using the Bharat CashBack card.
- Additionally enjoy 5% CashBack for all EasyEMI, PayZapp and SmartBUY transactions using the card.
- Maximum CashBack per month for categories 1,2 and 3 is Rs 150 (combined)
- Maximum CashBack per month for category 4 is Rs 150 (combined)
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
Reward Points Collection
- There is no reward points on HDFC Bharat CashBack Credit card
- 5% cashback (max total Rs 150 per month) on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Reward Points Redemption
- There is no reward points redemption on HDFC Bharat CashBack Credit card
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 500
- First year fee waived off if you spend Rs 10000 in first 90 days
- Spend Rs 20,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee
This card offers 5% cashback on IRCTC / Bill Payments and Fuel (max Rs 150 per month cashback) . In a year, you can get a max cashback of Rs 3600.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.