HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card is one of the basic credit cards provided by HDFC Bank.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
- 3 free add-on cards
Reward Points Collection
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent.
- 50% more Reward Points for incremental spends above Rs. 50,000 in a statement cycle
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.10
- Approx. cashback of 0.13% on normal spending and
- Approx. cashback of of 1.3% on SmartBuy spending
Fees: First year fee – NIL
Looks like a basic credit card with basic features. Nothing exciting 🙁
HDFC MoneyBack Credit card is better than HDFC Platinum Edge credit card or HDFC Titanium Edge credit card. In fact, I would rather go for HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card or HDFC Bank Diners Club Miles Credit Card.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.