HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card will get you some exclusive features and benefits around entertainment
- Multiple reward points for spending on Movies, Dining, Groceries, Travel etc.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- Get gift voucher worth Rs.1000 on annual spends of Rs.90,000 and above
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
Reward Points Collection
- 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spends (Upto maximum reward points of 1,500 per statement cycle )
- Earn 5X reward points on Movies/Dining/Groceries/Railways & Taxis spends (Upto maximum reward points of 1,500 per statement cycle)
- Earn 10X reward points on PayZapp & SmartBUY spends (Upto maximum reward points of 1,500 per statement cycle)
- Earn 25X reward points on your Birthday spends (( Upto maximum reward points of 3000)
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem Reward Points as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card (100 Reward Points = Rs. 10)
- Reward Points against air miles of Jet Airways (Jet Privilege Miles) and Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles).
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue (approx 100 points = Rs 15 )
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.10
- Approx. cashback of 0.07% on normal spending and
- Approx. cashback of 0.70% on specialised spending,
- Approx. cashback of of 1.70% on B’day spending
Additional 1.11% in form of gift voucher if you hit the annual spending
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 500
- Welcome Benefit of 500 reward points on fee realization only
- First year fee waived off if you spend Rs 10000 in first 90 days
- Spend Rs 60,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee
- Salaried: Rs 12000 per month salary
- Self Employed: Rs 2 lakh per annum
This card offers extra points for entertainment expenses and Rs 1000 gift voucher when spending hits Rs 90K in a year.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.6 / 5. Vote count: 461