HDFC Regalia is a premium credit card by HDFC Bank that provides many benefits around travel and dining.
- You can get the card effectively for free (based on annual spend or get equivalent points).
- Also, the reward points redemption value for this HDFC credit card is good as you can get upto 6.33% off on certain spending.
HDFC Regalia Credit card Benefits
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access within India
- 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India (both at domestic and international terminals) using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Swipe your Regalia credit card at the lounge to avail the complimentary lounge access
- To check eligible Lounges for Visa Customers please visit here & for MasterCard customers please visit here
- Visits exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge
Priority Pass (International Lounges)
- You can apply for Priority Pass for self and add on members once you complete minimum 4 retail transactions on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Click here to apply.
- Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 6 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.
- If you exceed the 6 Complimentary visits, you will be charged at US $27 + GST per visit
To know about your lounge access history
- Please write a mail to email@example.com. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
Dining Benefit: Enjoy amazing dining benefits with Good Food Trail program (T&C)
Get complimentary Dineout passport membership for a year that offers
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- 1+1 on Food / Drinks on select restaurants
- Zero convenience fee
- Early access to events and festivals such as GIRF
- All benefits applicable when you spend Rs.75,000 and more every calendar quarter using your Regalia credit card.
Get additional 15% off on all your bill payments via Dineout Pay (10k + restaurants). See Full details of HDFC Good Food Trail program
Lowest foreign currency markup fee: HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card offers you the lowest markup fee of 2% on all foreign currency transactions.
Fuel fees Waiver: Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions. The waiver on convenience fee is applicable only for fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000. (Maximum waiver of INR 500 per statement cycle) Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank.
Addon card: You can get upto 3 add-on Infinia Cards for your spouse, parents, siblings and children over 18 years and not more than 70 years. The prevailing KYC policy will apply for add-on applicants.
Concierge: Enjoy the exclusive 24/7 Concierge Services on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Simply call us: toll-free on 1860 425 1188 (India) / Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all retail* spends including Insurance, Utilities, Education and Rent Pay.
- Earn 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Earn additional 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 8 lakhs.
- Get 5% cashback on all purchases through HDFC Smartbuy portal . At this portal,you can book flights, hotels, shop on Amazon, Flipkart, buy other shopping vouchers. Under this offer, the max reward points you can earn on Regalia card is Rs 2000 per calendar month (approx on Rs 40000 spending) that limits the extra benefits on this card.
You can redeem reward points at
- Travel bookings on dedicated HDFC Regalia website ( 1 reward point = Rs 0.50)
- Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue ( Electronics, evouchers for shopping, restaurants etc) ( 1 reward point = approx Rs 0.5)
- AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines
HDFC Regalia points value – Based on the reward points and redemption value (HDFCBank Regalia site) – you will get a cashback of 1.33% on normal spending. Cashback will be equivalent to 6.33% for spending on HDFC SmartBuy Portal
On Regalia site, the point value is Rs 0.50 and you earn 4 points on spent of Rs 150.
Insurance included in the credit card
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 1 Crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization: up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Lost Card Liability Cover : Upto Rs 9 lakhs
HDFC Regalia Card Eligibility :
The HDFC Bank Regalia Card is available for following:
- Salaried: Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs 70000
- Self Employed: Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > Rs 8.4 Lakhs per annum
HDFC Regalia Card for NRI – Non Resident (NR) Infinia Credit Card is offered to NR account holders
First year fee is Rs 2500
Annual renewal membership fee is Rs 2500+GST.
Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points
The customer however can enjoy waiver of the renewal fee if the spends are minimum Rs 3,00,000 within the 12 months (i.e. approx Rs 25000 per month).
This card will be useful for the people are travelling frequently (or book flights / hotels for family) as the best value on reward points collection and redemption is on flight and hotel booking. Major benefits are related to lounge access for primary and add-on card holders.
Also, note that you get the 2500 reward points every year (if renewal fees is paid), so effectively the card fee is half to you.
I will write another post to compare the benefits of HDFC Regalia credit card against HDFC Infinia Card, Diners Black credit card, Amex Platinum card.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.