Jhunjhunwala buys 30 lakhs shares (or 1.21%) in Man Infraconstruction Ltd at Rs.36 per share.
Man Infraconstruction shares closed 20% higher at Rs.43.20 per share on BSE.
Man Infra is in the Construction & Contracting – Civil sector. The current market capitalisation stands at Rs 1,121.18 crore.The company has reported a consolidated sales of Rs 60.99 crore and a Net Profit of Rs 23.16 crore for the quarter ended Sep 2014.
It is listed on the BSE with a BSE Code of 533169 and the NSE with an NSE Code of MANINFRA.
Its Registered office is at 12th Floor, Krushal Commercial Complex,,Above Shoppers Stop, Mumbai,Maharashtra – 400089.
More from my site
- Morgan Stanley picks up 0.6% stake in Indiabulls Real
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala invests Rs 11 crore in HT media
- Rakesh Jhunjunwala picks up 1.4% stake in Spicejet
- Goldman Sachs to buy 74% stake in JV with Nitesh Estates
- Dilip Buildcon Limited IPO – Details, Review, opening date, price, listing date, subscription
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO (AETL IPO)– Review, Oversubscribe, Grey Market premium, Allotment Status & Date, Listing Date & Price
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala hikes stake in Escorts, Rallis
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala invests Rs 55 crores in Edelweiss Financial Services,
- Mutual Funds buys stake in 8KMiles Software
- L&T Technology IPO Review – L&T Tech Services Allotment Status, Listing Date, Price
- Top Midcap picks by Ambit Capital
- 10 midcap companies which could be multi-baggers
If you have any queries related to this article or any other personal finance query ( Investment, Taxation etc), please comment below