HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card will get you some exclusive features and benefits around entertainment
HDFC Bank Times Titanium Credit card Benefits
- 25% off on movie tickets on BookmyShow. Save upto Rs 350 per transaction.
- upto 15% off dining
- Shopping and Lifestyle beenfits: Amazing round-the-year discount offers on dining, wellness, shopping and travel at selected partners. (https://hdfcbank.timescard.com/)
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India
(on transaction between ₹ 400 and ₹ 5,000. Max waiver of ₹ 500 per statement cycle)
How to avail 25% off on Movies Tickets on BookMyShow?
– Go through the regular ticketing flow on BookMyShow and Proceed to Review Screen
– Click on “Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes” at the bottom of Review Screen
– Click on “Credit/Debit” and you will be routed to the Offers Screen
– Select the “HDFC Bank Times Card Offer” on the Offers Screen
– Enter your 16 digit credit card number in the box and click on apply
– Make the payment using your HDFC Bank Times Credit Card
A cardholder can purchase a maximum of 4 discounted tickets per card per month.
A maximum discount of Rs 350 can be availed per transaction by cardholder
A discount of Rs 50 on Food and Beverage can be availed only once by the user
Dining Benefit: Enjoy amazing dining benefits with Good Food Trail program (T&C)
You can get complimentary Dineout passport membership (different criteria for different credit cards – full detail in the link below)
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- 1+1 on Food / Drinks on select restaurants
- Zero convenience fee
- Early access to events and festivals such as GIRF
Get upto 20% off on all your bill payments via Dineout Pay (10k + restaurants)
See full details of HDFC DineOut Passport offer and DineOut pay discount details.
Fuel fees Waiver:
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- 2 Reward Point on Rs. 150 spent ((Upto maximum reward points of 1,500 per statement cycle )
- 5 Reward Points for ₹ 150 spent on weekday dining
- upto 5% cashback on HDFC SmartBuy Site (on Flights, Hotels, Rail, Amazon, Flipkart, Instant Vouchers etc)
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue (approx 11000 points = Rs 1000) i.e. 1 point = 0.09
- Approx. cashback of 0.12% on normal spending and Approx. cashback of 0.3% on weekend dining
- Cashback of of 5% on SmartBuy spending
HDFC Times Titanium Card Eligibility :
Eligibility for HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card is reasonable.
- For Salaried : Gross Monthly Income> ₹25,000
- For Self Employed : Income: ITR > ₹6.0 Lakhs per annum
- Joining / Annual renewal membership fee is Rs 500
- Spend ₹150,000 and above in the first year and get renewal membership fee waived off
This card is a entry level card and offers 0.12 – 0.3% redemption value + 5% cashback on Smartbuy.
You should consider HDFC Times Platinum card has better features as it gives a redemption value of 0.5% – 5%.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.