HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card will get you some exclusive features and benefits around entertainment
- 25% off on movies and up to 20% off on dining. (at participating outlets).
- Bouquet of discount vouchers as welcome gift. (https://hdfcbank.timescard.com/)
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.
- Weekday Dining Bonanza – Earn 10 Reward Points* on every Rs. 150 spent on Dining spends on weekdays (Weekdays = Monday to Friday).
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue (approx 10000 points = Rs 100 )
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.10
- Approx. cashback of 0.2% on normal spending and
- Approx. cashback of 0.67% on weekday dining spending and
- Approx. cashback of 2% on HDFC SmartBuy site spending
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 1000
Spend Rs 2.50 lakhs in the year and the renewal fee will be waived off.
- Salaried / Self Employed with good credit history.
The key feature for this card is that it offers 25% off on movies and upto 20% off on restaurants.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.