HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege credit card is a premium credit card by HDFC Bank that provides many benefits around travel and dining.
- You can get the card effectively for free (based on annual spend or get equivalent points).
- Also, the reward points redemption value for this HDFC credit card is good as you can get upto 6.33% off on certain spending.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card Benefits
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access within India & abroad
12 Complimentary Airport lounge access to 1000+ Lounges in India and worldwide for primary and add-on card members in a calendar year. Click here for the list of lounges.
Dining Benefit: Enjoy amazing dining benefits with Good Food Trail program (T&C)
Get complimentary Dineout passport membership for a year that offers
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- 1+1 on Food / Drinks on select restaurants
- Zero convenience fee
- Early access to events and festivals such as GIRF
- All benefits applicable when you spend Rs.75,000 and more every calendar quarter using your Regalia credit card.
Get additional 15% off on all your bill payments via Dineout Pay (10k + restaurants). See Full details of HDFC Good Food Trail program
Lowest foreign currency markup fee: HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card offers you the lowest markup fee of 1.99% on all foreign currency transactions.
Fuel fees Waiver: Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions. The waiver on convenience fee is applicable only for fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000. (Maximum waiver of INR 500 per statement cycle) Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank.
Concierge: Enjoy the exclusive 24/7 Concierge Services on your HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card. Simply call us toll-free on 1800-118-887 (India) / Landline : 91-22-42320226
Avail Complimentary Annual memberships of Amazon Prime, Zomato Pro, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, BB Star and Times Prime by spending 75,000 within the first 90 days or upon first year fee realisation on your HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card (T&C Apply)
- Select any 1 monthly vouchers from Ola Select membership or cure.fit Live membership or BookMyShow or TataCLiQ worth ₹ 500 each, every month on spends of ₹ 40,000. Annual Benefit (T&C Apply)
- Complimentary annual memberships of Amazon Prime, Zomato Pro, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, BB Star and Times Prime can also be availed upon achieving annual spend milestone of ₹ 5 Lakhs at the time of card anniversary. (T&C Apply)
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on
- 2X Reward Points on weekend dining
- Get 5% cashback on all purchases through HDFC Smartbuy portal . At this portal,you can book flights, hotels, shop on Amazon, Flipkart, buy other shopping vouchers. Under this offer, the max reward points you can earn on this card is Rs 2000 per calendar month (approx on Rs 40000 spending) that limits the extra benefits on this card.
You can redeem reward points at
- Redeem Rewards points for booking flight tickets / hotels across airlines and choice of hotels (Domestic & International) at https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/diners ( 1 Reward Point = 0.5 Rupee).
- Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue ( Electronics, evouchers for shopping, restaurants etc) ( 1 reward point = approx Rs 0.35)
- Redeem Rewards Point for AirMiles across InterMiles, Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles), Club Vistara , (1 Reward Point = 0.5 Airmile). Please complete Frequent flyer registration before attempting Airmiles redemption in NetBanking.
- Cashback: Rs 0.20
HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege credit card points value – Based on the reward points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 1.33% on normal spending. Cashback will be equivalent to 6.33% for spending on HDFC SmartBuy Portal
Insurance included in the credit card
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 1 Crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization: up to Rs. 25 lakhs
- Lost Card Liability Cover : Upto Rs 9 lakhs
- Travel Insurance Cover of up to INR 50,000 on baggage delay (Capped to 10$ per hour restricted to 8 hours).
HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Card Eligibility :
The HDFC Bank HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Card is available for following:
- Salaried: Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs 70000
- Self Employed: Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > Rs 8.4 Lakhs per annum
Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- plus Applicable Taxes
Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points
The customer however can enjoy waiver of the renewal fee if the spends are minimum Rs 3,00,000 within the 12 months (i.e. approx Rs 25000 per month).
This card will be useful for the people are travelling frequently (or book flights / hotels for family) as the best value on reward points collection and redemption is on flight and hotel booking. Major benefits are related to lounge access for primary and add-on card holders.
Also, note that you get the 2500 reward points every year (if renewal fees is paid), so effectively the card fee is half to you.
I will write another post to compare the benefits of HDFC Regalia credit card against HDFC Infinia Card, Diners Black credit card, Amex Platinum card.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.