HDFC and Indigo has partnered and offering 2 variant of travel focused credit card:
- Ka-Ching – 6E Rewards – Indigo HDFC Bank Credit card
- 6E Rewards XL
HDFC Ka-Ching 6E Rewards – Indigo HDFC Bank Credit card Benefits
- 2.5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo
- 2% 6E Rewards on Grocery, Dining & Entertainment
- 1% 6E Rewards on all other spends*
- upto 10% off on Feature Partners. For more details on IndiGo and IndiGo featured partners offers click here
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
- Mastercard offers: You can enjoy a range of exciting offers and benefits curated by Mastercard on your 6E Rewards-IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card. The offers are from a wide range of categories including travel, dining, shopping and more. Explore more about these offers on https://specials.priceless.com/en-in/homepage.
- 1 Complimentary 6E Prime Add-On (Priority check in, choice of seat, a complimentary meal & quicker baggage). Free 6E Prime Addon worth Rs 899
- Discounted Convenience Fee on IndiGo tickets-Rs.150 per pax(current – Rs.300)
- Welcome vouchers from merchants such as
- 50% on a Stay at Accor Hotels
- Rs 1000 on dining with Accor Hotels
Total of Rs. 1000 worth vouchers from Budweiser, Samsonite and Nissin
- 1 Complimentary IndiGo air ticket worth Rs 1,500 on making 3 or more transactions in each of the first three months after card set up
Dining Benefit: Enjoy amazing dining benefits with Good Food Trail program (T&C)
You can get complimentary Dineout passport membership (one City – Quartrly) based on quarterly spend.
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- 1+1 on Food / Drinks on select restaurants
- Zero convenience fee
- Early access to events and festivals such as GIRF
Get upto 20% off on all your bill payments via Dineout Pay (10k + restaurants)
See full details of HDFC DineOut Passport offer and DineOut pay discount details.
- as above
- Additional earnings of 1% 6E Rewards on dinning, entertainment and grocery, over and above the 1% 6E Rewards on all other transactions, are subject to a cap of INR 50,000 spends in a billing cycle.
- Rewards are redeemed against Indigo flights.
- 1 6E point – Rs 1
HDFC 6E Rewards – Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility :
Eligibility for 6E Rewards – Indigo HDFC Bank Credit card is reasonable.
- For Salaried : Gross Monthly Income> ₹20,000
- For Self Employed : Income: ITR > ₹6.0 Lakhs per annum
- Joining / Annual renewal membership fee is Rs 700.
- There is a free variant as well but you will not get free flight ticket (with Rs 1500) with the free variant of credit card.
This is good card if you are using flights for travel as the points can only be redeemed against Indigo flights. The redemption value is 1- 2.5%
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.