Standard Chartered Bank in India offers this “SuperValue Titanium” credit card with many features, benefits and discounts on day to day expenses like fuel, phone, utility bills etc.
SC Super Value Titanium Credit card Benefits
- Earn 5% cashback on fuel spends across all fuel stations up to a maximum of INR 200 per month (max of INR 100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of INR 750.
- Earn 5% cashback on telephone bill payments up to a maximum of INR 200 per month (max of INR 100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of INR 750.
- Earn 5% cashback on utility payments up to a maximum of INR 100 per month . Minimum transaction of INR 750.
- Access to Standard Chartered Card Offers – https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/offers/
- Good Life Privileges – https://www.sc.com/in/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/
- The Good Life restaurants upto 15% off – https://sctgl.co.in/
- Take an Uber and enjoy 20% cashback* on your credit card. Now save up to INR 600 per month till 30 September 2018.
- Foreign transaction – 3.5% charges
- Get 1 reward point for every INR 150 when you use your credit card for all other expenses.
- For Premium Banking Customers – Enjoy 5x rewards for overseas point-of-sales spends and a complimentary Priority Pass allowing access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide with one free usage per month
- 1 reward point = Rs 0.30 approx
- SC Ultimate points value – Based on the reward points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 0.20%
Insurance included in the credit card: NIL
SC SuperValue Titanium Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be between 21 and 65 with stable monthly income.
- First year / Joining fee is Rs 750 (Get 100% onetime cashback (up to INR 1500) on Fuel spends within 1st90 days)
- Annual renewal membership fee is Rs 750 (waived on spending Rs 60,000 in the Year)
Premium clients holding the Premium Super Value Titanium card will not be charged annual fees.
However, if you have good spend history, you can talk to customer representative and they can waive off the renewal fees. Also, when you apply and receive the first call, you can ask them to waive the joining fees.
This card offers good value as the it offers 5% off on daily expenses like fuel, phone & utility bills (cashback upto Rs 6000 per year).
There are many credit cards offered by Standard Chartered bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SC Bank and check which one you should go for.