SBI Unnati credit card is credit card offered by SBI with ZERO fees for first 4 years. The card is issued with a lien on Cardholder’s fixed deposit with State Bank of India of Rs. 25,000 or more.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card Benefits
- This is a basic and free credit card which no welcome benefit.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount ranging from Rs.500-Rs.3000 across all petrol pumps. (Govt. Service Tax extra, as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs.250 per month, per credit card account
- Earn 1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all spends (0.25% worth of points)
- Rs 500 cashback on spends on Rs 50000 or more in a year.
- SBI point value is approx Rs 0.25 (as you get redeem 4 points for a Rs 1)
- SBI points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of upto 0.5% on general purchases and 1% on meetign annual spend
SBI Card SimplySAVE Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be 21+ with stable monthly income. The card is issued with a lien on Cardholder’s fixed deposit with State Bank of India of Rs. 25,000 or more.
- Annual Fees and Renewal fee: ZERO
How to Apply – See the direct link at SBI website
This is a zero fee credit card that gives additional cashback on meeting annual spend . You can consider this card, if your spends on credit card is not huge.
There are many credit cards offered by SBI with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SBI and check which one you should go for