SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is credit card offered by SBI primarily for urban shopping (worth 2.5% rewards points).
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card Benefits
- Apply online and get BookmyShow Vouchers worth Rs 250 (Offer valid till 31 May 2019)
- Welcome Gift Voucher: Ger Amazon.in gift voucher worth Rs 500
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount ranging from Rs.500-Rs.3000 across all petrol pumps. (Govt. Service Tax extra, as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs.250 per month, per credit card account
- Get 10X Reward Points (10 reward points) per Rs. 100 spent on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / Netmeds / Rentomojo / UrbanClap (2.5% worth of points)
- Earn 1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other retail spends (0.25% worth of points)
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 2,000 from Cleartrip on annual online spend of Rs 1 Lakh
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 2,000 from Cleartrip on annual online spend of Rs 2 Lakh
- SBI point value is approx Rs 0.25 (as you get redeem 4 points for a Rs 1)
- SBI points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of upto 2.5% on specialised purchases and 0.25% on nomal purchases.
SBI Card SimplyCLICK Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be 21+ with stable monthly income.
- Annual Fees (One time): Rs 499 (welcome gift worth Rs 3000)
- Renewal Fee (per annum) : Rs 499 ( Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 1 Lakhs)
How to Apply – See the direct link at SBI website
This credit card has annual fees of Rs 499 which can be reversed on annual spend of Rs 1 lakhs. The reward points offered are primarily for urban shopping and spending (additional points for Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / Netmeds / Rentomojo / UrbanClap shopping).
There are many credit cards offered by SBI with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SBI and check which one you should go for