SBI Card PRIME / PRIME Advantage is a premium card offered by SBI that offers extra benefits on utility payments and groceries as well as lounge benefits.
SBI PRIME Credit card Benefits
- Apply online and get Pizza Hut Vouchers worth Rs 500 (Offer valid till 31 May 2019)
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 (Choose from an array of travel and lifestyle brands : Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop)
- 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- Offer is valid for Primary Cardholders only
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership. Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership . Get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration
- Enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay, by clicking here & using Promocode: SBITH.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount ranging from Rs.500-Rs.4000 across all petrol pumps. (Govt. Service Tax extra, as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs.250 per month, per credit card account
- Get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments – (5% worth of points)
- Get 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket (3.75% worth of points)
- Get 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies (2.5% worth of points)
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other retail spends (0.5% worth of points)
- Enjoy 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday (5% worth of points)
- Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter (additional 2% worth of points)
- Waiver of Renewal Fee on annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs (additional 1.4% worth of points)
- SBI point value is approx Rs 0.25 (as you get redeem 4 points for a Rs 1)
- SBI points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of upto 5% on specialised purchases and 0.5% on nomal purchases.
- Additional 3.4% worth of bonus reward points on meeting spend threshold (quarterly and annual spend)
SBI Card PRIME Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be 21+ with stable monthly income.
- Annual Fees (One time): Rs 2999 (welcome gift worth Rs 3000)
- Renewal Fee (per annum) : Rs 2999 ( Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs)
How to Apply – See the direct link at SBI website
This card offers good benefits with extra reward points on utilities (5% worth of points) dining and groceries (approx 2.5% worth of points). Also, there is additional milestone spend based benefits (additonal 3.4% worth of points). However, the fees is high (Rs 2999) which can be reversed on annual spend of Rs 3 lakhs.
There are many credit cards offered by SBI with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SBI and check which one you should go for