SBI Card ELITE Advantage is a premium card offered by SBI. The features are almost same as SBI ELITE Card.
SBI Elite Advantage Credit card Benefits
- Apply online and get Pizza Hut Vouchers worth Rs 1000 (Offer valid till 31 May 2019)
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5,000 (Choose from an array of travel and lifestyle brands : Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop)
Free Movie Tickets
- Free Movie Tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year (Transaction valid for at least 2 tickets per booking per month. Maximum discount is Rs. 250/ticket for 2 tickets only. Convenience Fee would be chargeable
- Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99. Only Primary Cardholders are eligible for Priority Pass and complimentary membership will be valid for 2 years only
- 6 complimentary Airport Lounge visits per year, outside India ( max. 2 visits per quarter)W.e.f. 1st July 2017
- Access over 1000 Airport Lounges worldwide – Usage fee of $27+applicable taxes will be charged on your SBI Card ELITE for visits to the Priority Pass member lounge after the complimentary visits.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India. This offer is brought to you by Visa /MasterCard and is for limited period only
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership. Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership . Get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration
- Enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay, by clicking here & using Promocode: SBITH.
- Your SBI Card ELITE offers you the privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps. (Govt. Service Tax extra as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs. 250 per month per credit account
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other spends, except fuel
- Get 5X Reward Points (10 reward points) on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery Spends
- You are also entitled to 2 Reward Points on every Rs.100 spent on International transactions.
- Bonus Points
- Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year
- Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs.3 lakhs and 4 lakhs (reward approx Rs 2500)
- Earn 15,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs ((reward approx Rs 3750)
- Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 10 Lakhs
- SBI point value is approx Rs o.25 (as you get redeem 4 points for a Rs 1)
- SBI points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 2.5% on dining, department store and groceries and 0.5% on other shopping.
- Additional 0.5% worth of bonus reward points on meeting spend threshold
SBI Card Elite Advantage Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be 21+ with stable monthly income.
- Annual Fees (One time): Rs 4999 (welcome gift worth Rs 5000)
- Renewal Fee (per annum) : Rs 4999 ( Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 10 Lakhs)
How to Apply – See the direct link at SBI website
This card is premium card that offers benefits like lounge access, free movie tickets. It offers good benefits with extra reward points on dining and groceries (approx 3% worth of points). However, the fees is high (Rs 4999) which can be reversed on annual spend of Rs 10 lakhs.
There are many credit cards offered by SBI with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SBI and check which one you should go for.