RBL Bank World Plus Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. Apart from normal reward features, it allows to withdraw cash at free or low cost. It is a co-branded credit card with Bajaj Finserv. Enjoy benefits on Movies and Dining, get complimentary access to major domestic airport lounge and avail our 24*7 concierge service.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- 20000 reward points as joining benefit (value approx Rs 5000) on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs. 2,000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 1+1 Bookmyshow offer on movie tickets (up to Rs.200), twice a month on any day of the week
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.200 per month
- Get 8 free visit in a year ( 2 per quarter), at domestic lounges at all major airports in India
- Complimentary – Priority Pass Membership worth $99 for international lounge access
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- 20 Reward Points that you earn for every Rs. 100 spent on dining (5% discount) – Max rewards of 2000 points / month.
- 20 Reward Points that you earn for every Rs. 100 on International spent (Maximum Reward Points = 2,000 per month) – 5% discount
- Get additional 20,000 Reward Points on annual spend of Rs 3 lakhs
- Get additional 20,000 Reward Points on annual spend of Rs 5 lakhs
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.5o% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 5% on dining & international spend
Additional 2% when you hit annual spend of Rs 500,000
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 5000 ( Spend Rs.50,000 in a year and get waiver of Next year Annual Fee)
This card if good in case you are shopping on international websites or travelling internationally. You are already getting the reward points equivalent to first year fees. To get full worth of the card, you need to be a high spender of Rs 5 lakh every year,
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2