RBL Bank Platinum Edge Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. The card perfectly complements your spending habits and lifestyle, letting you enjoy high-savings on all your spends like grocery, electronics, fashion, automobile, fuel etc. coupled with best-in-class rewards, offers on movie tickets, dining, and privileges like complimentary lounge program.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- Get 1+1 Bookmyshow offer on movie tickets (up to Rs.200), once a month on Wednesday
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month
- Get 4 free visit in a year ( 1 per quarter), at domestic lounges at all major airports in India
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- 20 Reward Points that you earn for every Rs. 100 spent on dining (5% discount) on Wednesday – Max rewards of 2000 points / month.
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.5o% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 5% on dining on Wed
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 1999
This card if good in case you intend to get emergency advance, free lounge access occasionally, extra rewards on Wed.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.