RBL Bank Platinum Plus Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. Apart from normal reward features, it allows to withdraw cash at free or low cost. It is a co-branded credit card with Bajaj Finserv.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- 4000 reward points as joining benefit (value approx Rs 1000) on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs. 2,000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 1+1 Bookmyshow offer on movie tickets (up to Rs.200), on any 1 Day of the month (Applicable only on Mon-Fri)
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month
- Get 2 free visit in a year, at domestic lounges at all major airports in India
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 when you use your card online (Max 1000 reward points/month)
- Get additional 10,000 Reward Points on annual spend of Rs 1.50 lakhs
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.25% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 0.5% on online shopping
- Additional 1.67% when you hit annual spend of Rs 150000
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 999 ( Spend Rs.50,000 in a year and get waiver of Next year Annual Fee)
This card if good in case you need emergency cash for short term. You are already getting the reward points equivalent to first year fees.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1