RBL Bank Platinum Choice Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. Apart from normal reward features, it allows to withdraw cash at free or low cost.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- 2000 reward points as joining benefit (value approx Rs 500) on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs. 2,000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 10% off on BookMyShow, up to Rs.100 every month
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 when you use your card online (Max 1000 reward points/month)
- Spend Rs.75,000 in a year and get 5,000 Reward Points
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.25% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 0.5% on online shopping
- Additional 1.67% when you hit annual spend of Rs 75000
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 499
This card if good in case you need emergency cash for short term. You are already getting the reward points equivalent to first year fees.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.