RBL Bank Platinum Prime Supercard is a credit card with power of four cards in one. The card perfectly complements your spending habits and lifestyle, letting you enjoy high-savings on all your spends like grocery, electronics, fashion, automobile, fuel etc. coupled with best-in-class rewards, offers on movie tickets, dining, and privileges like complimentary lounge program.
- Emergency Advance: Convert up to your available cash limit into a Personal Loan for 3 months at no interest, once a year. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.500)
- Easy Cash: Unlimited interest-free withdrawal of your available cash limit from all ATMs in India up to your billing date; maximum period of 50 Days. (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs.100)
- Get 4,000 Reward points on payment of joining fee and spends of Rs.2000 made within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 1+1 Bookmyshow offer on movie tickets (up to Rs.200), once a month on Wednesday
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases
- 20 Reward Points that you earn for every Rs. 100 spent on dining (5% discount) on Wednesday – Max rewards of 1000 points / month.
- Spend Rs. 1,50,000 in a year and get 10,000 Reward Points
- Reach spends milestone of Rs. 2, 00,000 and get additional 5,000 Reward Points
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.5o% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 5% on dining on Wed
Additional 1.87% cashback on hitting the annual spend.
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 999
This card if good in case you intend to get emergency advance, and extra rewards on Wed as well as if you are planning to spend Rs 2 lakh in a year on the credit card.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.