HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card is premium card with rewards redemption as airmiles across 20 international & leading domestic airlines
- 1000 reward points as Welcome Benefit and renewal benefit
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum Cashback of INR 500 per statement cycle).
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.
- 50% more reward points* when you dine.
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem them for air miles on more than 20 international airlines or on any major domestic airline.
- 1) International Miles – Enjoy redemption of Reward Points at over 20 international airlines through KrisFlyer – Singapore Airline’s Frequent Flyer Program. You can enroll for a KrisFlyer membership by registering at www.krisflyer.com.
- 2) India Miles – Enjoy redemption of Reward Points against air miles on Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and Air India. You can also redeem your Reward Points against Air Vouchers of other leading domestic airlines.
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue (approx 6660 points = Rs 1000 )
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.15
- Approx. cashback of 0.3% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 0.45% on Dining spending and
- Approx. cashback of 3% on HDFC SmartBuy site spending
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 1000
- Spend Rs. 15,000 within first 90 days from card set up date and get waiver of 1st year membership fee.
- Spend Rs. 75,000 in a year and get waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
- Salaried / Self Employed with good credit history.
The key feature for this card is that it offers options to redeem the reward points against airmiles.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.