HDFC Bank Snapdeal Credit Card is a c0-branded card that gives additional benefits for shopping on SnapDeal.
- Get Snapdeal Vouchers worth Rs. 2000 as Welcome Benefit within 30 days of card set up
- Earn 500 Reward Points on realisation of Joining fees
- 5 % instant discount on purchases made on www.snapdeal.com with your co-brand credit card.
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
- Fuel surcharge of 2.5% plus service tax will be replaced by Convenience fee of 1%
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem points against the Snapdeal vouchers (approx 1000 points = Rs 500 )
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.50
- Approx. cashback of 0.67% on normal spending and
- Approx. cashback of 6.67% on HDFC SmartBuy site spending
Additional 5% discount on SnapDeal shopping
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 500
Spend Rs 1.50 lakhs in the year and the renewal fee will be waived off.
- Salaried / Self Employed with good credit history.
The key feature for this card is that it offers discounts on SnapDeal Shopping.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.