Citi Prestige Credit Card – A travel credit card for frequent flyers, it lets you earn air miles on all your spends, and redeem them easily for flights and hotel stays.
Citi Prestige Credit Card Benefits
- To ensure a warm welcome, you will receive 10,000 air miles and vouchers/card worth Rs 10,000 from Taj Group or ITC hotels with your very first transaction, every year.
- Complimentary night stay when you book a minimum consecutive four night stay at any hotel or resort
- 1 reward point on Domestic Spends and 2 reward points on International Spends for every ₹ 100 spent.
- Three complimentary green fees at select golf courses globally.
- Complimentary unlimited Priority Pass lounge access at over 800 airports for primary as well as supplementary cardmembers.
- two annual complimentary luxury airport services and meet & assist services at over 30 international airports within Asia Pacific region3.
- Taj Epicure Plus Plan and InnerCircle Silver membership
- Get offers in many countries through Citi World Priveleges program
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants.
- Access to special CitiBank card offers – see details Some examples of offers (keeps changing)
- 15% cashback at Duty free shopping
- Rs 1200 cashback on Makemytrip domestic fligh booking through app
- Enjoy 20% cashback on Domestic Flights booked via Paytm app/website with Citi Cards
- Get 20% cashback* on Bigbasket with Citi Cards
- Book two movie tickets on Paytm app/website and get cashback for one movie ticket up to ₹ 500 with Citi Credit Cards.
- No additional reward points as you get direct miles as per details above.
- Turn your earned reward points into something special, ranging from gift vouchers of leading brands to the latest gadgets through the exclusive Citi Prestige rewards catalogue.
- Transfer your rewards points to the Loyalty programs of leading airlines & hotels
- 1 Citi Prestige reward point= 4 Frequent Flyer Air miles on airlines
- Instant rewards -Pay with points instantly across our preferred partners listed below. (The ratio for redemption is 100 reward points = Rs 100)
- Makemytrip, bookmyshow, Yatra, Vodafone, Goibibo, Indigo, Shoppers Stop, Westside, fab India. Indian Oil
- Annual Fees : Rs 20000 (there is no mention that it will be waived off on certain threshold spend)
How to Apply – Apply online and you can get Rs 1000 cashback – See details
CitiBank Referral Program: Get Rs 2000 for every valid referral (upto 5 referrals per year) – See details
- Minimum Income: Rs 25 lakhs
- Proof of ID and Address (see documents)
- Last 2 salary slips
This is a high fee travel credit card and is beneficial if you are frequent traveller. You can redeem the miles at various airline partners.
many credit cards offered by other banks with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered and check which one you should go for.