Indian Oil Citi Platinum Fuel Credit Card is a fuel credit card that lets you earn on all your spends including the fuel ones.
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Fuel Credit Card Benefits
- Rs.250 worth of Activation benefits when booked before 30th September, 2019.
- 4 Turbo Points on Rs.150 of fuel purchases at authorized IndianOil Retail Outlets across the country. (2.67% benefit)
- 2 Turbo Points on Rs.150 at grocery and supermarkets. (see list of shops)
- 1 Turbo Point on Rs.150 spent elsewhere like Shopping, Dining and more.
- Full waiver of the fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants.
Access to special CitiBank card offers – see details Some examples of offers (keeps changing)
- 15% cashback at Duty free shopping
- Rs 1200 cashback on Makemytrip domestic fligh booking through app
- Enjoy 20% cashback on Domestic Flights booked via Paytm app/website with Citi Cards
- Get 20% cashback* on Bigbasket with Citi Cards
- Book two movie tickets on Paytm app/website and get cashback for one movie ticket up to ₹ 500 with Citi Credit Cards.
- No additional reward points as you get direct miles as per details above.
- Annual Fees : Rs 1000 (Annual fee waived if you spend at least Rs.30,000 p.a. on your card)
How to Apply – Apply online and you can get Rs 1000 cashback – See details
CitiBank Referral Program: Get Rs 2000 for every valid referral (upto 5 referrals per year) – See details
- Proof of ID and Address (see documents)
- Last 2 salary slips
This is a fuel credit card that gives you upto 2.67% worth of points on fuel spends and waiver of fuel surcharge.
many credit cards offered by other banks with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered and check which one you should go for.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.