Standard Chartered Bank in India offers this “Priority Visa Infinite” credit card that is reserved for Priority Banking customers. The Priority Visa Infinite credit card offers you personalised services and be spoke privileges to match your lifestyle.
SC Platinum Rewards Credit card Benefits
- Earn 5x reward points for every INR 100 spent overseas or on retail fashion. Earn 2x reward points for all other spends
- Enjoy four complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter on using your credit card.
- Access over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide at a nominal charge with your Priority Pass. The usage of the lounges will be charged at US$ 27* per visit per visitor
- Protect yourself with complimentary overseas air accident cover of INR 1.2 Crore and medical insurance worth USD 25,000
- Book one movie ticket on Bookmyshow and get another movie ticket free on all days*
- Avail up to 20% discount on non movie tickets on Bookmyshow, including plays and sporting events
- Movie ticket discount is capped at `300 per month per card. on movie ticket discount is capped at `700 per card per month. A cardholder can avail the movie ticket and non-movie ticket offer only once per calendar month
- Good Life Privileges – https://www.sc.com/in/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/
- The Good Life restaurants upto 15% off – https://sctgl.co.in/
- Foreign transaction – 3.5% charges
Access to Standard Chartered Card Offers – https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/offers/
- Example of the offers and many more are there at the link above:
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback* on Ola rides (Cardholders who will spend a minimum of INR 15,000 on their credit card (all spends will included) in a calendar month only will be eligible to get a 10% cash back by using SCB credit card for making payment for their rides on Ola App; max cash back per month per client will be INR 300 (“Offer”)
- Enjoy 15X reward points at Shoppers stop – Earn 15 reward points on every Rs 150 spent
- Get 20% off at Millenium hotels with Mastercard credit cards
- Get Rs. 1,000 discount on domestic flight bookings on Yatra app
- Enjoy 15% cashback at Jabong, every Thursday
- Get up to INR 2,500 cashback* on Paytm flight bookings.
- Get up to 25% off* on movie tickets and food at INOX
- Get 15% off at over 850 restaurants in India.
- Get BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs. 500 on Card Set Up
- Enjoy 5% cash back at Croma with your Standard Chartered cards
- Get INR 200 instant discount at Grofers on subsequent purchases of minimum INR 2,000. Use Promo code SCB200.
- Earn 5 reward points for every INR 100 spent on overseas or on retail fashion
- Earn 2 reward point for every INR 100 spent on all other categories
- SC point value is approx Rs o.25 (as you get redeem 4000 points for a Rs 1000 voucher)
- SC points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 1.25% on spending overseas or on retail fashion and 0.5% on other transactions.
Insurance included in the credit card: Protect yourself with complimentary overseas air accident cover of INR 1.2 Crore and medical insurance worth USD 25,000
SC Ultimate Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be between 21 and 65 with stable monthly income.
- This card is available to the Priority Banking clients of Standard Chartered Bank.
How to Apply – See the direct link at SC website
This card is available only to the priority banking customers. While the reward points benefit gives you the 1.25% cashback for overseas spent and fashion, it is not best premium card available in the market.
There are many credit cards offered by Standard Chartered bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SC Bank and check which one you should go for.