Sakar Healthcare has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 5th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 42- 50 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 14.81 crores
- Minimum Bid – 3000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 3000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 150000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantomath capital
- Registrar – Link Intime
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of NSE.
Sakar Healthcare Ltd (incorporated in 2004) is the manufacturer of Pharmaceutical products providing Liquid Orals, Cephalosporin Tablet, Capsule, Dry Powder Syrup, Liquid Injectables (SVP) in Ampoules and Vials & Dry Powder Injections for leading Multinational pharmaceutical companies.
Sakar Healthcare an ISO 9001:2008 BVQI certified company. Sakar has presence in more than 40 countries and is growing as the exports of pharmaceutical products from India to the developed countries.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Repayment/prepayment of secured & unsecured loan
- Issue Expenses.
- To set up a new Lyophilization facility to manufacture Lyophilized Products (Injectable) in existing unit at Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujrat;
- To obtain registration of European Union GMP
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.