Nandani Creation as announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 3rd Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 28 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 4.04 crores
- Minimum Bid – 4000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 4000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 112000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantomath capital
- Registrar – BigShare Services
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of NSE.
Nandani Creation Limited (Incorporated in 2004) is engaged in the business of manufactures and sells apparel for women and girls.
Their product range includes kurtis, duppattas, patiyala salwars, sarees, lehengas, pallazo, bottom wear, jackets, and salwar kameez. They have knows by their brand name jaipurkurti.com. They have their own design studio and production house with the team of expert people in the department of its designing, printing, screen printing, Dying, stitching and Tie-Dye. Company sells their products online. They design products as per on going market demands and preferences.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.