RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card is one of the credit card offered by RBL Bank that provides extra reward points as well as spending on Wednesdays.
- 2000 reward points as joining benefit (value approx Rs 500)
- Get 1000 (Rs 250 worth) additional points on spends of Rs. 10,000 within 60 days
- Annual Reward – Get 4000 (Rs 1000 worth) additional if you spend Rs 1.20 lakh in a year
- Fuel charge waiver for transaction between Rs 500 – Rs 4000 (Max waiver Rs 100 per month)
- 1+1 free movie ticket* (upto Rs 200) on BookMyShow once a month on a Wednesday
- Irrespective of which RBL card you hold, you can avail special offers being a RBL Card holder. See the offers and discount available to all RBL Card holders.
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.100 on all your purchases except fuel
- 20 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on groceries on Wednesdays (5% cashback value)
- 40 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent at Pizza Hut/ Dominoes online on Wednesdays (10% cashback value)
- Can get many discount offers applicable for all RBL Credit cards for groceries, travel, hotel, movies, shopping & gifts.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the points against Flights & Hotels, Shopping, Mobile recharges and retail vouchers. They have a dedicated rewards website – https://www.rblrewards.com
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.25
- Approx. cashback of 0.25% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 5 – 10 % on specialised spending as mentioned above.
Additional 0.83% cashback if you hit annual spending of Rs 1.50 lakh
Fees: Annual Fees – Rs 750
- Next year fee is waived on crossing spends of Rs.1 lacs in the previous year
This card if good as it gives upto 5-10% cashback on specific spending. You are already getting the reward points equivalent to first year joining fees.
See list of all credit cards offered by RBL Bank and check which one you should go for.