RBL Bank is offering Digial Savings account that is a fast way of opening an online account. You need Aadhar number and PAN number to open the account online.
Features of RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account
- Minimum balance required – Rs 5000
- Charges waived for non-maintenance of minimum balance if SIP / RD for Rs 2000
- Instant account opening and paperless
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals – 5 transaction free per month on other ATMs
- Savings Interest rate upto 6.50 % p.a
- You will also be receiving your Welcome Kit soon on your address, containing your personalized Debit Card.
- Free NEFT transfer
- Upto Rs 1 lakh – 5.50%
- Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 laks – 6% (on balance > 1 lakh)
- Rs 10 lakh to Rs 5 crores – 6.5% (on balance >1 lakh)
How to open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account – Account opening process
To open the account, visit the link below and enter your Aadhar and PAN details
An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhar and account will be opened.
You can only open this account if you are residing in cities where RBL bank has branches. Also, you donot hold any existing saving or fixed deposit with RBL Bank
- The maximum amount you can keep in this account at any given point of time is Rs. 1 Lakh.
- You can credit a maximum of Rs. 2 Lakhs in this account and post which you will need to convert to Full KYC account.
- The validity of this account will be 1 year, within which you will need to convert this account to a Full KYC Account.
How to convert to Full KYC
Full KYC requires in-person verification and your account will be converted to Full KYC within minutes. You need to visit a RBL branch and submit the KYC document and signature and the account will be full KYC without any restrictions.
If the full KYC is not done within 1 year, the account will be closed.
RBL Bank customer care: You can reach RBL Bank customer care centre
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.