Mewar Hi-Tech Engineering has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of Mewar Hi-Tech Engineering IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 6th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 22 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 2.34 crores
- Minimum Bid – 6000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 6000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 132000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantomath Capital Advisors
- Registrar – BigShare Services
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of BSE.
Mewar Hi-Tech Engineering Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company engaged in the manufacturing of heavy machines like crushers, mixers and industrial material handling equipments. Based in Udaipur, Rajasthan company manufacture pre-engineering building sheds, cranes, sand machines, concrete mixture machines, batch mixing plants, RMC (ready-mix concrete) plants, industrial products for crushing plants, Double Toggle Grease/Oil Crusher, Single Toggle Grease Jaw Crusher, Vibrating Screen, Horizontal Shaft Impactor, Vertical Shaft Impactor and Cone Crusher and other crushing, screening and customized size reduction equipments
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- General Corporate Purposes;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon.
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.