IRCTC SBI Platinum credit card is credit card offered by SBI that offers extra benefits on train ticket purchases (through IRCTC)
IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit card Benefits
- Get 350 activation bonus Reward Points on single transaction of Rs.500 or more within 45 days of card issuance. Fuel and Cash spend are not included.
- Earn Rs. 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card
- Buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2. AC3 and AC CC and earn upto 10% Valueback as Reward points. (1 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
- Save 1.8% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings
- Enjoy freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India.Max. surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 monthly
- Fuel Transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 are eligible for fuel surcharge waiver. GST extra wherever applicable
- Get 1 Reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in (0.8%)
- SBI point value for this card is ( 1 reward point = Rs 1 )
- SBI points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of upto 10% in form of IRCTC spend
IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be 21+ with stable monthly income.
- Annual Fees : Rs 500
- Renewal fee: Rs 300
How to Apply – See the direct link at SBI website
This is a good credit card if you book train tickets regularly. In addition, it offer good reward points for other purchases.
There are many credit cards offered by SBI with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SBI and check which one you should go for.