HDFC Bank Teachers Platinum Credit Card is credit card for professionals in teaching.
- 15% off on 3000+ restaurants
- Other exclusive offers on HDFC Credit Cards
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions
Reward Points Collection
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.
- 3X Reward Points (6 points) on weekend shoppings.
- 500 Bonus Reward Points on Teacher’s Day (September 5th) every year.
- 10X reward points on HDFC SmartBuy Site
Exceptions: EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Reward Points Redemption
- Redeem points against the rewards catalogue (approx 10000 points = Rs 1000 )
Points Value / Cashback equivalent based on redemption
1 point = Rs 0.10
- Approx. cashback of 0.13% on normal spending
- Approx. cashback of 0.4% on weekend shopping and
- Approx. cashback of 1.3% on HDFC SmartBuy site spending
Fees: First year fee and Annual Fees – Rs 500
- Spend Rs. 30,000 in a year and get waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
- Mainly for teaching professionals
The key feature for this card is that it is dedicated for teaching professionals. However there are not many unique features or benefits.
There are many credit cards offered by HDFC bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers redemption rewards equivalent to 13%-33% cashback, that’s pretty amazing. See list of all credit cards offered by HDFC Bank and check which one you should go for.