Globe International Carriers has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of Art Nirman IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 7th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 24 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 5.17 crores
- Minimum Bid – 6000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 6000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 144000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Hem Securities
- Registrar – Sharex Dynamic
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of NSE.
Globe International Carriers Ltd is Jaipur, Rajasthan based logistics services provider incorporated in 2010.
The company offers a range of logistics services, including transportation of various types of industries goods, and bulk transportation and other related services through open/closed body vehicles and through two/three/four wheeler vehicles, as well as packing and unpacking services of goods. Companys goods transportation business serves a broad range of industries, including metal and metal products, textiles, apparel, furniture, appliances, pharmaceutical products, rubber, plastics, wood, glass, telecom products automotive parts and machinery.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.