Bindal Exports has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of Art Nirman IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 6th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 16 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 1.99 crores
- Minimum Bid – 8000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 8000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 128000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantamoth Capital
- Registrar – BigShare Services
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of BSE.
Bindal group is a renowned group in the field of textiles based out of Surat, India. The group has a diversified portfolio in the field of textiles ranging from business activities in textile processing, designing, manufacturing and marketing of textiles to global trading. The group was established in the year 1980 with its first polyester processing plant being set up. To ensure quality and cost efficiencies, over the years the group has enhanced its skill sets in processing and made use of opportunities to expand into fabrics and garments.
In the fiscal year 2012-13, the group had an annual turnover of more than INR 100 crores, it processed and exported more than 60 million meters of cloth. It has around 1000 employees.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.