|IPO Opens on||29 Oct 2021|
|IPO Closes on||02 Nov 2021|
|Issue Price band||Rs 560 – Rs 577|
|Issue Size||Rs 1200 crore|
|Minimum Investment||12 shares lot (min amount 14425)|
|Max Investment (Retail)||13 lots / 325 shares (amount Rs 187525)|
|Book Running Lead Managers||Axis, CLSA, ICICI, Nomura|
Some of the recently listed IPOs have given 100-300% returns in 2021. Also check the list of upcoming IPOs in 2021.
Fino Payments Bank IPO Grey market Premium :
As per market observers, Nykaa IPO grey market premium (GMP) was at around Rs 610 – Rs 670
IPO Issue Allocation:
- QIB = Not More than 75% of the offer
- NII = Not less than 15% of the offer
- Retail = Not less than 10% of the offer
- Fino Payments Bank is a scheduled commercial bank that offers digital-based financial services. It has a pan-India presence with over 7.2 lakh merchants, but mostly caters to tier-2 and tier-3 towns.
- The company has a pan-India distribution network and its’ major products and services includes:
• Current accounts and Savings accounts (CASA),
• Issuance of debit card and related transactions,
• Facilitating domestic remittances,
• Open banking functionality (through their Application Programming Interface),
• Withdrawing and depositing cash (via micro-ATM or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) and
• Cash Management Services (CMS).
- The company’s merchants facilitate them in cross-selling their other financial products and services such as third-party gold loans, insurance, bill payments and recharges. Fino Payments also manages a large BC (Business Correspondents) network on behalf of other banks.
- Fino Payments Bank has 6.41 lakh banking outlets, 54 bank branches and 143 customer service points. It has the largest network of around 2.5 lakh micro ATMs.
Fino Payments Bank’s parent Fino Paytech counts BPCL (22.9 per cent stake), Blackstone (15.1 per cent), ICICI Prudential Life (9.1 per cent), Intel Capital (5.7 per cent) as its shareholders.
Fino Paytech currently holds 100 per cent stake in Fino Payments Bank.
Objective of the issue:
In FY21, Fino Payments Bank reported gross revenues of Rs 780 crore and net profit of Rs 20.5 crore. The bank’s revenue grew at a CAGR of 29 per cent in the last three years and it stood at Rs 791 crore in FY21. The lender recorded a net profit of Rs 20.5 crore in FY21.
Valuation as compared to its peers:
Should you invest:
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and is only for educational purposes. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any financial decisions.
Important Dates:- IPO Schedule (Tentative)
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||9 Nov 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||10 Nov 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||11 Nov 2021|
|Listing Date:||12 Nov 2021|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
How to apply for IPO through Zerodha
Zerodha customers can apply online in this IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in this IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Fino Payment ‘ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes and should not be treated as investment advice. Please consult with your investment advisor before making any investment decisions.