Standard Chartered Bank in India offers this “Yatra Platinum” credit card that offers 10% cash back on travel bookings made through yatra.com
SC Yatra Platinum Credit card Benefits
- Sign up for a Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum credit card and get welcome gift of travel vouchers worth INR 4,000 from yatra.com within 60 days of card setup
- Earn 10% cash back on base fare of travel bookings made through yatra.com with your Yatra Platinum credit card with absolutely no restriction on the frequency of cash back availed (max INR 250 for domestic & INR 750 for intl. tickets),
- 10% cash back on Hotel/Holiday bookings on Yatra.com (max INR 1000)
- The number of transactions that can be undertaken for travel cash back is capped at 12 per calendar year and maximum of 4 per month
- Earn 4x reward points on every INR 100 spent on yatra.com.
- 2X Reward Points on INR 100 all other categories
- Changed your travel plans? Get waivers on Yatra cancellation fees for all tickets booked on yatra.com
- Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel spends (2.5% surcharge waiver on fuel,max Rs 150 per month)
- Good Life Privileges – https://www.sc.com/in/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/
- The Good Life restaurants upto 15% off – https://sctgl.co.in/
- Access to Standard Chartered Card Offers – https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/offers/
- Example of the offers and many more are there at the link above:
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback* on Ola rides (Cardholders who will spend a minimum of INR 15,000 on their credit card (all spends will included) in a calendar month only will be eligible to get a 10% cash back by using SCB credit card for making payment for their rides on Ola App; max cash back per month per client will be INR 300 (“Offer”)
- Enjoy 15X reward points at Shoppers stop – Earn 15 reward points on every Rs 150 spent
- Get 20% off at Millenium hotels with Mastercard credit cards
- Get Rs. 1,000 discount on domestic flight bookings on Yatra app
- Enjoy 15% cashback at Jabong, every Thursday
- Get up to INR 2,500 cashback* on Paytm flight bookings.
- Get up to 25% off* on movie tickets and food at INOX
- Get 15% off at over 850 restaurants in India.
- Get BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs. 500 on Card Set Up
- Enjoy 5% cash back at Croma with your Standard Chartered cards
- Get INR 200 instant discount at Grofers on subsequent purchases of minimum INR 2,000. Use Promo code SCB200.
- Get 1,000 Additional reward points on your first transaction with your credit card. Get an additional 500 reward points on registering for online banking
- Earn 4 reward points for every INR 100 spent on Yatro.com
- Earn 2 reward point for every INR 100 spent on all other categories
- SC point value is approx Rs o.25 (as you get redeem 4000 points for a Rs 1000 voucher)
- SC points value – Based on the earned points and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 1.% on spending at yatra.com and 0.50% on other transactions.
Insurance included in the credit card: NIL
SC Yatra Platinum Credit Eligibility : Applicant should be between 21 and 65 with stable monthly income.
- Joining Fee: Rs499
- Annual Fee Year 1: Nil
- Renewal Fees Year 2 onwards: Rs499
How to Apply – See the direct link at SC website
This is c0-branded card and is beneficial if you are booking tickets / hotels on Yatra.com Spend on anywhere else will give you points that is approx equal to 0.5% cashback.
There are many credit cards offered by Standard Chartered bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SC Bank and check which one you should go for.