Standard Chartered Bank in India offers this “Emirates World” credit card with many features and benefits related to miles, golf privileges, airport lounge access etc.
SC Emirates World Credit card Benefits
- 4000 additional Skywards miles on enrollment
- Earn 6 Skyward miles on every INR 150 spent on Emirates transactions and 3 Skyward Miles on every INR 150 spent on all other transactions. Redeem your Skywards miles on Emirates, Jet Airways, Qantas, Jetstar, easyJet, JetBlue, Alaska airlines and many more.
- Get 5% cashback on duty free shopping, upto a maximum of INR 1,000 per month. Cash back will be posted into the card account within 60 days of statement generation.
- Get complimentary lounge access to 25+ domestic lounges through the Mastercard Lounge program and 2 complimentary accesses to Domestic and International Priority Pass lounges per month. Spend more than INR 10,000 in a month and enjoy 2 free accesses to Priority Pass lounges in the next month. Terms and conditions apply.
- Protect yourself with complimentary overseas air accident coverage of INR 1 Crore including insurance on loss of baggage and flight delay. Terms and conditions apply
- Tee off in style. Get access to three complimentary golf games a year, one free lesson a month and 50% discount on all games. Terms and conditions app
- Access to Standard Chartered Card Offers – https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/offers/
- Good Life Privileges – https://www.sc.com/in/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/
- The Good Life restaurants upto 15% off – https://sctgl.co.in/
- Foreign transaction – 3.5% charges
- Other Benefits:
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback* on Ola rides (Cardholders who will spend a minimum of INR 15,000 on their credit card (all spends will included) in a calendar month only will be eligible to get a 10% cash back by using SCB credit card for making payment for their rides on Ola App; max cash back per month per client will be INR 300 (“Offer”)
- Enjoy 15X reward points at Shoppers stop – Earn 15 reward points on every Rs 150 spent
- Get 20% off at Millenium hotels with Mastercard credit cards
- Get Rs. 1,000 discount on domestic flight bookings on Yatra app
- Earn 6 Skyward miles on every INR 150 spent on Emirates transactions and 3 Skyward Miles on every INR 150 spent on all other transactions
- 1 Skyward miles = Rs 0.50 approx (calculated based on sample flight between Delhi-Dubai return)
- SC points value – Based on the reward miles and redemption value – you will get a cashback of 2% on Emirates trasactions and 1% on other transactions
Insurance included in the credit card: NIL
SC Ultimate Credit Card Eligibility : Applicant should be between 21 and 65 with stable monthly income.
- Annual Fees: Rs 3000 (Get 4,000 Skywards miles each year on payment of the annual fee – that is roughly equivalent to Rs 2000)
However, if you have good spend history, you can talk to customer representative and they can waive off the renewal fees. Also, when you apply and receive the first call, you can ask them to waive the joining fees.
This card is primarily for people who are travelling through Emirates. That’s where you get the maximum benefit of 2% worth of reward miles.
There are many credit cards offered by Standard Chartered bank with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered by SC Bank and check which one you should go for.