Paytm has partnered with CitiBank to launch “Paytm First Credit Card”. It offers flat 1% cashback on all purchases.
Paytm First Credit card Benefits
- 1% cashback on all purchases (no limit)
- Complimentary “Paytm First” membership for 1 year
Paytm First Membership benefits (free for 1 year – normally Rs 750 / year)
- ₹360 Cashback on adding money to Paytm Wallet
Free Movie tickets worth ₹1200
Eros now – free for 12 months
Sony Liv – free for 12 months
VIU – free for 12 months
Gaana – free for 12 months
Avail discounts on Uber Ride Pass worth ₹1000
Zomato Gold membership worth ₹750
Enjoy free meals on UberEats worth ₹2400
Free OYO Wizard Blue membership worth ₹499
Free 12 months GOQii plus subscription worth ₹ 999
Offers worth ₹ 2400 on The Man Company products.
Offer worth ₹ 6000 on women’s formals
- Free and Priority shipping on Paytm Mall
- Upto 15% discount at Partner Restaurants (see details)
- Get 2 Movie tickets at the price of 1 ticket – Enjoy this movie booking offer every Friday, on Paytm movies (details)
Get amazing offers from Reliance digital, Zomato, Big Basket and many more (details)
How will I get the cashback
The customer will earn 1% unlimited cashback on all card spends, which will be automatically credited after the monthly bill generation. This cashback will be credited within 2 working days of bill generation.
How to apply Paytm First Credit Card
- Paytm First Card application has been opened only for selected customers currently due to high number of requests. This feature is available on the latest version of Paytm app.
- You can click on the Paytm First Card icon or find the Paytm First card option in the menu to begin the application for Paytm First card.
- Please fill the details correctly and submit the form. Once the application is approved, a Citibank representative will reach out to you to complete the KYC process.
- Once the application is approved, the Paytm First card will be mailed to your communication address with the welcome letter.
- Annual fee : Rs 500 (waived off when you spend Rs.50,000 or more in a membership year)
This is a good entry level card that offer 1% cashback on all purchases. If you use Ola Money or Ola rides regularly, you can consider checking the new Ola Money SBI Credit Card.