Pansari Developers has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 7th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 22 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 10.19 crores
- Minimum Bid – 6000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 6000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 132000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Hem Securities
- Registrar – Link Intime
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of NSE.
Pansari Developers is Kolkata, West Bengal based integrated construction and real estate development company (Incorporated in 1996), focused primarily on construction and development of residential and commercial projects, in and around Kolkata.
Companys projects are marketed under the brand name of Purti such as Purti flower, Purti planet, Purti nest, Purti perch, Purti jewel, and Delux Mall. Visit chittorgarh.com for more detail. Competitive Strengths: 1. Sizeable and diverse portfolio of projects in Kolkata, West Bengal 2. An established Brand name and execution track record 3. Experienced Promoters and efficient Management Team 4. Financial resources 5. Quality Assurance and Standards.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.