Kotak Bank – NRI Royale Signature credit card is a credit card for NRI offered against FD. It gives additional points for international spend.
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Benefits
- Joining Benefits : N/A
- Additional reward points for international spend
- Milestone Benefits: N/A
- Lounge Access (Domestic):N/A
- Movie Tickets: NA
- Restaurant Offers: N/A
- Railway Surcharge waiver: Yes
- Save railway surcharge waiver for transactions on www.irctc.co.in and for transactions on Indian Railways Booking Counters. Maximum railway surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 500/-
- Fuel: Yes
- Applicable on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 3500.
- Earn 2X rewards on spends outside India; i.e. earn 2 rewards points for every Rs. 200/- spent
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 200/- spent within India
- Accumulate your reward points and redeem them across a host of redemption options like Movie tickets, Air tickets, Airmiles, cash and more.
- 1 Reward Point = Re 1/-
- 1 Reward Point = Re 1/- (so upto 1% worth benefit on international spend)
- Pay with Reward Points:
- Pay without cash. Pay without card
- Now with your Kotak credit card reward points are converted into currency at merchant outlets when you shop with your Kotak Credit Card. Know more
- Redemption options:
- Cash | Airline tickets | Air Miles | Movie Tickets | Mobile Recharge | Branded Merchandise
- Visit www.kotak.com
- Click on Net Banking
- Login using your CRN, Password & Dynamic Access Code
- Choose Credit Cards
- Select Reward Redemption option of your choice.
- Please note: For redemption against Airline tickets / Merchandise / Mobile recharge, Reward points have to be converted to Easy Points. 2 Reward Point = 1 Easy Point.
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Fees
- Joining fees: Rs 0
- Annual Fee: Rs 1000
How to Apply – You can apply online at Kotak Bank website
- Primary Credit Card holder should be in the 18 – 75 year’s age bracket
- Add-on Card holder should be 18 years and above
- Only NRE/NRO account holders are eligible for the Credit Card
- The credit limit offered can be as high as 80% of your Fixed Deposit(FD) amount
- Minimum FD Amount – Rs. 1 lac
- Only Individual FDs are allowed
- Should be an NRI having an Indian residential address
This card is for NRI customers who are looking to have a credit card for spending in India (or abroad). The benefits are not that great as it offers approx 0.5% worth of rewards on spending in India and 1% on international spend. You need to have a minimum fixed deposit of Rs 1 lakh.