ICICI Bank offers this credit card that brings you the convenience of a Metro Smart Card along with the advantages of the credit card. This is available for Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore Metro.
ICICI Bank Unifare Metro Credit Card (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore)
- Auto Recharge facility to automatically recharge Metro Smart Card Chip balance
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every Auto Recharge transaction
- Get 15% discount** every time you travel at Namma Metro (Bangalore) using the ICICI Bank Unifare Metro Credit Card (same offer is available on the Metro Smart Card)
- Get 12.5% discount on travel fare at Mumbai Metro
- Get 10% discount on Travel fare at Delhi Metro
- Lounge Access (Domestic):N/A
- Movie Tickets:N/A
- Restaurant Offers: Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500+ restaurants across India through Culinary Treats Programme
- Fuel: Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 2.5% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at HPCL fuel outlet.
- Other Offers
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent, except for fuel purchases
- Earn 4 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent on Auto Recharge transactions
- Each PAYBACK Points is equivalent to Rs. 0.25, so effectively you get 0.5% – 1% cashback
ICICI Bank Manchaster United Signature Credit Card – Fees
- Joining fees: Rs 299
- Annual Fee of ₹299 (waived on annual spend of Rs 50000)
How to Apply – You can apply online See details
Documents needed: Proof of ID and Address, Last 2 salary slips
This card is primarily beneficial if you are regularly using Metro for travel in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Note that the discount on fares (10-15%) is also available by the metro companies on their smart cards (even without the credit card), the only benefit is that you have both credit card and metro card in one.