ICICI Bank offers this credit card that brings you the convenience of a Metro Smart Card along with the advantages of the credit card. This is available for Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore Metro.
ICICI Bank Unifare Metro Credit Card (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore)
- Auto Recharge facility to automatically recharge Metro Smart Card Chip balance
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every Auto Recharge transaction
- Get 15% discount** every time you travel at Namma Metro (Bangalore) using the ICICI Bank Unifare Metro Credit Card (same offer is available on the Metro Smart Card)
- Get 12.5% discount on travel fare at Mumbai Metro
- Get 10% discount on Travel fare at Delhi Metro
- Lounge Access (Domestic):N/A
- Movie Tickets:N/A
- Restaurant Offers: Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500+ restaurants across India through Culinary Treats Programme
- Fuel: Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 2.5% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at HPCL fuel outlet.
- Other Offers
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent, except for fuel purchases
- Earn 4 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent on Auto Recharge transactions
- Each PAYBACK Points is equivalent to Rs. 0.25, so effectively you get 0.5% – 1% cashback
ICICI Bank Manchaster United Signature Credit Card – Fees
- Joining fees: Rs 299
- Annual Fee of ₹299 (waived on annual spend of Rs 50000)
How to Apply – You can apply online See details
Documents needed: Proof of ID and Address, Last 2 salary slips
This card is primarily beneficial if you are regularly using Metro for travel in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Note that the discount on fares (10-15%) is also available by the metro companies on their smart cards (even without the credit card), the only benefit is that you have both credit card and metro card in one.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.