HSBC VISA Platinum Card is a free credit card by HSBC and offers additional reward points.
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Joining Benefits : Get Rs 2,000 Cleartrip voucher (Domestic Flights) & Rs 250 Swiggy voucher on your first successful transaction of any amount within 30 days of credit card issuance.
- Get 10% cashback (up to INR2,000) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling INR10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance.
- BookMyShow voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month (maximum INR3,000 per cardholder per year).
- Reward points as per details in Reward section below.
- Air Miles conversion on JetPrivilege and Singapore Airlines
- Milestone Benefits: N/A
- Lounge Access (Domestic):N/A
- Movie Tickets: NA
- Restaurant Offers: Up to a 15% discount at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list of participating vendors at
- Railway Surcharge waiver: N/A
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between INR400 and INR4,000 (maximum INR250 per calendar month).
- Other Offers
- Other Partner Offers on all HSBC Credit cards. See latest offers
- 2 Reward points for every INR150 spent.
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after spending over INR 400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum 15,000 accelerated reward points.
- Reward value is 1 reward point = approx Rs 0.33
- So you get approx 0.44% worth of reward value
- Reward catalogue: https://www.hsbc.co.in/1/2/personal/credit-cards/rewards-catalogue
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card Fees
- Joining fees: Rs 0
- Annual Fee: Rs 0
How to Apply – You can apply online at HSBC website
- You must be aged between 18 to 65
Minimum annual income must be INR4,00,000 per annum for salaried individuals
Current city of residence should be: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, or PuneSalary slip / certificate if you are a Multinational Corporation (MNC) employee.
A copy of the front of your credit card and your latest credit card statement (applicable if you have other credit cards).
Copy of your latest salary slip, plus the last 3 months of bank statements showing salary credits if you are a salaried employee in a Private Limited Company.
Proof of residence, identity and Permanent Account Number (PAN) card / Form 60.
HSBC VISA Platinum credit card is free credit card. It offers good joining benefits, but the points accrual on regular purchases are not that great, and it offers reward worth 0.5%. It may be good for a free credit card.