Citi Cash Back credit card is offered by Citibank India that offer good cashback for movies and utility payments.
Citi Cash Back Credit card Benefits
- 5% cashback on Movies (cap Rs 100 per month)
- 5% cashback on Utility bill payments enrolled and charged to Citi Bill Pay or paid through Citibank Online Payments (cap Rs 100 per month)
- 5% Cash back on all Telephone bill payments subject to a maximum cap of Rs.100 per month
- 0.5% cash back on all purchases done on categories apart from Movies, Telephones and Utility payments
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants.
- Access to special CitiBank card offers – see details Some examples of offers (keeps changing)
- 15% cashback at Snap deal
- 5% cashback on Reliance Digital
- 20% cashback at BigBasket
- 25% off on Swiggy
- 10% cashback on Booking.com
- 35 % cashback on Makemytrip Hotel booking
- Flat Rs 1200 cashback on Makemytrip Domestic flights
- No additional reward points as you get direct cashback as per details above.
The cash back shall be credited back into the Cardholder’s Citi Cash Back Card account automatically on accumulation of Rs.500.
- Annual Fees : Rs 500 (there is no mention that it will be waived off on certain threshold spend)
How to Apply – Apply online and you can get Rs 1000 cashback – See details
CitiBank Referral Program: Get Rs 2000 for every valid referral (upto 5 referrals per year) – See details
- Proof of ID and Address (see documents)
- Last 2 salary slips
This is a low fee credit card if you are interested in utilising other citibank card offers. It gives you 5% cashback on utility bills that should cover your annual card fees. On top of it you get 0.5% cashback on all purchases.
There are many credit cards offered by other banks with different features including discount on movies, groceries, dining as well as air travel and hotels, free international and domestic lounge access. Some of the cards offers excellent redemption rewards. See list of all credit cards offered and check which one you should go for.