Shashijit Infraprojects has announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 6th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 15 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 3.49 crores
- Minimum Bid – 8000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 8000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 120000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantamoth Capital
- Registrar – BigShare Services
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of BSE.
Shashijit Construction constructs, builds and develops Industrial Infrastructure facilities, driveways, public utilities, powerhouse buildings, factories and such other immovable properties. Shashijit Construction started its voyage in 1991 as a proprietorship concern promoted by entrepreneur Mr. Ajit Jain. The concern did several prestigious construction projects. Today, the concern has established itself as a renowned construction company in South Gujarat. For over 25 years, the group’s ideological foundations of commitment to timely completion of projects and high quality construction have been the armaments to its rapid growth which is seen in over 150 completed projects and can be reviewed with ongoing projects.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.