DRA Consultants as announced its SME IPO and the IPO is opened on 30-Sep for subscription.
Issue Details of IPO:
- IPO Open : 30th Sep to 4th Oct 2016
- Issue Price: Rs 10 per share
- Issue Size: Rs 2.96 crores
- Minimum Bid – 10000 shares
- Maximum Bid – 10000 shares
- Minimum Investment: Rs 100000
- Book Running Lead Managers : Pantomath capital
- Registrar – BigShare Services
- Listing: The shares will be listed on SME platform of BSE.
DRA Consultants Ltd ia an ISO 9001:2008 certified company (incorporated in 1990) engaged in the business of engineering consultancy in India.
DRA has expertise in urban infrastructure projects comprising water, sewerage, drainage, roads, street lighting, urban amenities, etc. and provides water management consultancy services to various industries and governments, and municipal corporations, as well as technical, commercial, legal, and financial advisory services. DRA is also involved in the preparation of master plans, feasibility reports, investment planning, procurements, bid preparation, bid process management, execution planning, quality assurance plans, cost control, project schedules, commissioning, trial runs, performance monitoring, etc.
Objective of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements;
- Issue Expenses.
Pros & Cons: Will be updated soon.
Financials:Will be updated soon
Valuation as compared to its peers: Will be updated soon.
Should you invest: Will be updated soon.
Disclaimer: The articles or analysis on this website should not be constituted as Investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before making any investments.